After finding out that sweet little E would be going back to his family, Eli and I had to decide what to do next. Should we pursue another child? If so, what age range, needs, etc should we be looking for? Or should we just continue with J's process for now? We decided that we were still committed to adopting 2 children, and the baby home sent us some photos of a couple of little boys to consider - a 4 year old and a 10-12 month old. By the time we got back to them, the 4 year old already had another family committed to him. We spent a day or so praying and considering whether we should pursue little C, and then let the baby home know that we would like to pursue his adoption. We got confirmation on Sunday, July 3rd that we are a match with this sweet baby boy! His paperwork is at the same point as J's, so there isn't anything on that end to change our timeline - though the process is, of course, long and rigorous (as it should be!), with lots of opportunities for detours and changes in plans. In the meantime, we are excited to learn more about the happy, smiley baby we've seen in photos, and, ultimately, to meet the precious children that God has chosen for our family.