4.19.2011

on choosing

It seems impossible, overwhelming, unjust that we have to choose. Look at a few photos, read a sentence or two of an unimaginably sad story, and choose which children are ours. They're all in need of a family, but only one or two or three will be able to become part of ours. This is harder than I expected. So grateful, yet again, that we are not doing this on our own; thankful for the Still Small Voice I'm straining to hear in the midst of the chaos. Please pray for us, that the Lord would very clearly direct us to our children - the children who He has ordained for our family from before the foundation of the world! As hard as this step is, it is unbelievable to me that we're already here, and I am so grateful. Our God is clearly at work on behalf of these children, and my heart rejoices.

No comments:

Post a Comment